Monday 16 May 2011

ONLY TELENOR

TeleNor AMAZING TRICK (time ur msg):




Let me tell u that i hav useD this Trick my self oN my TELENOR prepaid Number and its work 100%.






========================


jusT 4 TELENoR User$






*latehours#Message:

ExplaNatioN :







For English :


Go to create new Message, than open create new Message, Now write in new Message box, Press * sign, than write Late , take space and write hours like 2,3,4, or 5 after which the Message will be send Fic Time, in last Press # Sign and than send Message so the Message Will be send on the Fix Time which have give.


Thats All.


The Message will goes to outbox, When the time will be complete so your Message will be AUTOMATICALLY on the Mumber.










For Urdu :


create msg me jaie,pir New msg,pir msg me pehle * ka sign lagaie,pir late:likhe pir space dy pir jitNe hourS baad msg ko send karna hy woh likhe yani 2,3,4 ya 5 etc.Pir hash yani ye # sigN lagaie,pir apNa MESSAGE likh kar seNd kar dy paNey matlooBa number par seNd kr dy.


Thats All.



Apka msg outbox me waiting par ajaie ga,aur jub apka diya huwa time pura ho jae ga to AUTOMATICALLY seNd ho jaie ga.



No comments:

Post a Comment